ExacMe Outdoor Trampoline 16 15 14 13 12 10 8 Foot with Rectangular Basketball Hoop Outer Enclosure and Ladder, T8-T16+BH07
Do you want to get a trampoline with 335 LBS high weight limit?
ExacMe trampolines are made from high-strength, corrosion-resistant steel. 6 or 8 safety enclosure supports poles are covered with premium safety padding, protecting you and your family from every angle. The industrial-grade galvanized springs provide a perfect bounce that will not degrade over time.
- Stable Ground-contact Net Poles: trampoline poles are ground-contact, making the trampoline more stable; Besides that, the pole is secured to trampoline legs with 2 quick clamps, this is safer than the poles with screws.
- Safe Enclosure Net System: The high-density PE netting will protect jumpers from danger.
- Safe Design: No-gap jumping mat design + 0.6-inch thick EPE closed-cell foam inside the pad + high-density PE netting, which makes trampoline safety higher than TUV standards.
- High Weight Limit: Galvanized springs, UV jumping mat, Heavy Duty Frame(Double Quick Clamp fixed the net pole) offer 12+ Feet Trampoline up to 335 LBS.
- Ladder for quick access: Heavy-duty galvanized ladder with slip-resistant rungs helps children get safely on and off of the trampoline. The ladder is designed to hook securely over the frame but under the safety pads.
Easy Assembly: All the assembly tools are included to assemble the trampoline easily with 2 people and no other specific tool needed
- Rust Resistant Galvanized Steel Frame, W-leg and leg extension
- Galvanized Springs
- PP Jumping material
- PE+PVC pad cover in blue color
- The hoop is designed to fit a straight enclosure pole, but not for the curved pole or arch style. EPE wrapped around basketball hoop for safety
- Material: Steel Frame/EPE/PP
- Ball Diameter: 7"
- Back Panel Size: 31.9" x 22.8" x 0.98"
- Basketball Hoop: 15.2" Diameter, Inner Diameter: 12.2"
- The thickness of the protective layer of the ball hoop: 0.4"
- Package Quantity: Multi boxes. They may not be delivered at the same time.
- Please install a trampoline diagonally to avoid trampoline deformation.
Installing video: https://yout
- Only one person should use the trampoline at a time. More than one person can result in injury.
- If you want to move the trampoline, there must be 3 or more people to lift the frame from different directions.
- Please do not drag only one side to move the trampoline.
- Frame: 3 years
- Jumping Mat: 1 year
- Enclosure Net: 1 year
- 1 x Trampoline
- 1 x Enclosure Net
- 1 x Trampoline Ladder
- 1 x Basketball Hoop
- 1× Instruction Manual
- All required screws, bolts, washers, nuts, tool