ExacMe 7x10FT Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure Net and Ladder Combo, 6184-0710B/G
- PERFECT FOR SMALL BACKYARD: 7×10FT frame with 5.5×8.5FT jumping area, rectangle shape would fit better in the yard, as it lends more room to doing flips and has a lot of room for the kids.a must-have small rectangular trampoline gift for beginners and young children
- STEEL WIRE RAIL SUPPORT NET: Top of the trampoline net is supported by 8 steel wire rails, which is in high strength and corrosion resistance, will better withstand the storm. This also reduces net sagging, increases its lifetime and enlarges the inner space. Making you enjoy the stereo sense and wider FOV
- 275 LBS HIGH WEIGHT LIMIT: Galvanized steel frame with 56pcs 6.5" springs and the 4 corners of trampoline frame is of triangular structure design, making the rectangle trampoline max weight limit up to 275 LBS and more stable than other shape trampolines
- BOUNCING SAFETY GUARD: Foam padded enclosure pole is angled at the top, this increases safety by keeping the net away from the poles; Net is assembled inside of the spring cover to protect your kids from falling on the springs and frames
- Frame Size: 7x10 feet
- Jumping Mat: PP Jumping material, dimensions 5.5x8.5feet
- W-shape Leg: 4pcs
- Spring: 6.5" Galvanized Springs, total 56pcs=(11+17)×2
- Trampoline Frame Without Net: 2.62 feet
- Trampoline Height with Net: 8.8 feet
- Note: The top net pole is curved, so please note that the basketball hoop for a straight pole cannot be used for this trampoline.
- Assembly requires 2-3 people.
- Do NOT drag only one side to move the trampoline, please at least 4 people lift the trampoline from 4 sides.
- Only one person should use the trampoline at a time.
- Warranty: Frame: 3 years; Jumping mat, spring cover: 1 year
- Return Policy: 30-day, we do not cover the return shipping cost of non-quality issue
- Shipped in total 2 boxes
- Content: trampoline frame, trampoline enclosure, safety pad, ladder, hardware pack with spring tool, instruction
Questions and Answers:
- Does it fold up after taking the enclosures off so that it can be put in the garage for the winter?
No, it can not be folded up, you have to disassemble the trampoline if you want to put it indoors for the winter.
- How we can install the basketball hoop on this trampoline?
This trampoline can NOT be installed with a basketball hoop, because the safety net pole is curved, not straight.