Exacme 7x10FT Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure Net and Ladder Combo, 6184-0710B/G
ExacMe Rectangle Trampoline is our new model, as other ExacMe trampolines, it also goes through an extensive TUV safety and quality certification process.
- Smart Design: Designed with top poles for enclosure net,which will hold netting all the way around, so the net does not sag anywhere, at this point, this will greatly increase the life of the net.
- Advantage differnet from round trampoline: You do not need to bounce right in the middle to get the best bounce as you do with a round trampoline. Plenty of space for the kids to safely jump.
- More stable frame: The rectangle frame is designed with △ structure on 4 corners, which will make the trampoline more stable than the trampoline of other shape.
- Weight Limit: 56 pcs Galvanized Springs, PP Jumping material and stable frame make the max weight limit up to 335 LBS.
- Frame Size :7x10 feet
- Jumping Mat: PP Jumping material, dimensions 105.5'' x 65.7''
- W-shape Leg: 4pcs
- Spring: 56 pcs 6.5'' Galvanized Springs
- Trampoline Height with Net: 7.7 feet
- Trampoline Frame without Net: 2.13 feet
- Shipped in total 2 boxes
- Content: trampoline frame, trampoline enclosure, safety pad, ladder, hardware pack with spring tool, instruction
Questions and Answers:
- Does it fold up after taking the enclosures off so that it can be put in the garage for the winter?
No, it can not be fold up, you have to disassemble the trampoline if you want to put it indoor for the winter.
How can we move the trampoline if the trampoline has already been installed?
There must be 3 or 4 more people to lift the trampoline, otherwise the trampoline will be destoried due to uneven force.
- How we can install the basketball hoop on this trampoline?
This trampoline can not be installed with basketball hoop, because the safety net pole is curved not straight.