ExacMe 2022 Premium Thick Trampoline Pad with Opening, 12 14 15FT Replacement Spring Cover Safety Pads, Extra Storage Bag, 6181-P-12/14/15
- The trampoline safety pad is designed to ensure that the jumpers do not get pinches or scrapes if fall on the frame and springs.
- The 2022 upgraded spring cover features with thicker material for long-lasting use in sunlight area. and padded with 0.8" thcker foam inside for shock absorption.
- [400g High-density PVC Surface] ExacMe's upgraded 400g/m² high-density PVC safety pad is more tear-resistant than ordinary 320g/m² PVC
- [2000 hrs UV Resistant Coating] The UV-resistant coating on the surface makes it more weather resistant, and can withstand up to 2000 hours of UV exposure.
- [Thicker 0.8" Foam ] Compared with 0.6" foam pad currrently in the market , ExacMe's 0.8" thick EPE closed-cell foam is more protective, greatly reducing the risk of user injury during jumping.
- [No Need to Remove the Net when Assembly] The opening design makes the installation and replacement of the protective pad without removing the net and the poles; the string is stronger and more durable than the Velcro design.
- [Comes with Storage Bag] The ExacMe protective pad comes with a trampoline storage bag, which can be hung on the W-leg, and store shoes or bracelets, earrings and other items that are likely to cause harm to the jumper before use.
Fits: Round Trampoline of Most Brand
- Only fit trampoline with up to 7" springs
- Please ensure the diameter of your steel frame matches the pad's size.
- No holes for poles, DO NOT fit trampoline that enclosure poles is inside the frame.
HOW to choose correct size safety pad for your original trampoline?
- Step 1: Measure Trampoline Size: Outer diameter of the top rail
- Step 2: Measure Unstretched Spring Length: hook-to-hook
- Step 3: Measure Jumping mat diameter (excluding v-rings)
- 1 x Trampoline Safety Pad
- 1 x Long Rope
- 1 x Storage Bag
- 12 x Pad Elastic Ropes