ExacMe Replacement Jumping Mat Weatherproof for 10/12/14/15/16ft C-series Trampoline 6181-C-JM
This premium jumping mat is to fit your 10 ft, 12ft, 14ft, 15ft, 16ft-framed round trampoline. It does not fit if the spring numbers are not match with what we listed. Made with Permatrom polypropylene, it is rather tough yet flexible. It continues to offer ultimate bouncing enjoyment even if your original mat has worn out and accomplished its mission through years of jumping practice, at a fraction of the cost of a new trampoline!
To find your mat, select your specific size based on the 1) diameter of your trampoline's steel frame, 2) the number of total v-rings or springs, and 3) the total length of your springs measured in inches from hook end to hook end.
Trampoline replacement Jumping Mat for ExacMe C-series inner trampoline, it only fit ExacMe C-series innter trampoline. Springs are not included.
Note: the mat is smaller than the frame.
- Mat Size:
- 10 ft trampoline:103.6" Mat Diam (8.64 ft mat)
- 12 ft trampoline:124.8" Mat Diam (10.4 ft mat)
- 14 ft trampoline:150" Mat Diam (12.5 ft mat)
- 15 ft trampoline:162" Mat Diam (13.3 ft mat)
- 16 ft trampoline:170.4" Mat Diam (14.2 ft mat)
- 10 ft (5.5'' long 64 springs)
- 12 ft (6.5'' long 72 springs)
- 14 ft (6.5'' long 88 springs)
- 15 ft (7'' long 108 springs)
- 16 ft (7'' long 108 springs)
- Color: Black
- Material: Tensile Polypropylene with Carbon Coated for Ultimate Rebounding Experience
- Durability: Waterproof Surface, UV-Resistant and Fade-Resistant to Stand Years of Use
- V-Rings: Reinforced Galvanized V-Rings Sewn into the Mat for Extra Strength
- Fits round Trampoline with Spring Holes & Springs
Factors to be taken into account of before purchasing:
1. Trampoline Frame Size - Measure outer diameter of the frame in at least 2 different places when it is fully assembled.
2. Mat Size - Check your old mat diameter of the edge fabric excluding the V-rings when it is fully extended.
3. V-ring Quantity - Count the ring quantity on your current mat or spring holes on the frame.
4. Spring Size - Make sure the distance of hooks from tip to tip fits.
- 1 x Round Trampoline Mat with V-rings
The mat is smaller than the frame, because our ExacMe trampoline is using large springs, and the mat will be used in the center of the frame with springs in the end, so the mat is smaller than the frame. The mat may not fit other brand trampoline.